Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Film Shots Video

Having just made my first short video using iMovie, the thing that I find myself remembering is how often the program quit on me. I'm so glad it saves automatically. But other than that, it was easy to use, very simple and straight forward. I had no difficulty editing my video or adding my sound track. (made in Garage Band, also super easy)
The thing I had trouble with is the shooting. I have always had a chronic shaky hand problem, and it shows in a few of my clips. Note to self: in future, use tripod. The shot I like the best is the one I though I wouldn't be able to do, a tracking shot. I simply filmed my sister running in a circle around me. Some how, my hands remained steady.
This wasn't quite as difficult as I thought it would be... especially the editing. Hopefully I can take better film next time.

No comments: