Monday, February 7, 2011

Anthony Tresca


I was born in the United States, and have lived here my entire life. I have lived in Watertown since I was in seventh grade. Before I lived in Watertown, I lived with my parents, sister, and my mothers parents in Revere. In my free time, I like to hang out with my friends, and listen to music. Some of my interests are sports, especially basketball, music, T.V., movies and video games. After I graduate, I want to go to college, and then have a successful career after that, I'm not sure what of yet. In this class, some projects that I hope to work on are music videos. I think that Watertown High school, is a relatively good school, with a pretty good education program. I do not like coming to school, because I find it very boring and stressful. My favorite subject is English, and my favorite teacher in the school is Mr. Duggan. One of my favorite artists is Chris Webby.

No comments: