Monday, February 7, 2011

Shelby Gilbeau


I was born in the United States, over in Vermont. I've lived in Watertown since my junior year of high school, and I'm a senior now. In my free time I like to hang out with my friends and go snowboarding/skateboarding with them during the different seasons. After I graduate High School, I want to attend College for a degree in Computer Sciences to become a IT Tech along with my dad. I hope to work on Music Video's in this video production class, and hope to learn how to edit video's. Mac Miller is by far one of my favorite artists, I can bump to his music all day. I think Watertown High School has too strict of rules, they need to give the kids the freedom and respect they deserve, at least the seniors need off campus lunch time. I like coming to school to learn new things every day. My favorite class would be Woodworking, and my favorite teacher is probably Mr. Cooke.

No comments: