Thursday, February 3, 2011

Midterm part 2

My blog should be about: my experience in the class, what did I learn, favorite memories, movies discussions, projects etc. How this class might help me in the future.

This year in video production was awesome I loved it, the things I experienced were how to edit different things on imovie and on final cut and such things like that. Editing was good because I made my different movies 10 times better. Also another thing I experienced was blogging a lot of different things because we did that majority of the year. My experiences were good this year because I learned a ton in video production that I didn't know. Some experiences were a little iffy sometimes because some projects had a lot of directions and were hard to do. Some favorite memories I had throughout this year was definitely the class movie we did because it was a lot of fun and it was really exciting to do and to watch! Another fun moment I had this year was doing our savings video because I talked about red cross and I was interested in learning about that topic and I ended up getting a lot of info on it. Also recently, I loved making my PSA with my friend Anurag that was also a lot of fun because we talked about bullying but we got to add cool features to our video like music and pictures so I'm glad I learned a variety of different things this year. I think this class might help me in the future because I will know or at least have an idea how to edit things if I'm getting taped for my sports games and I want to send it to a college I'll know how to edit it just in case but this class was a really good class because not only did I learn different things I had a lot of fun!! I look forward to learning more about video production in the future.

No comments: