Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My Reflection


In Media class, I've learned a few things. One, the wrong way to turn off a computer. Two, don't ask too many questions about something seemingly obvious (lest people become annoyed). Three, how to blog without making a complete fool of myself, a partial fool will do just fine. And four, try to say on topic, which is difficult for me especially.

Besides that, Media is a very fun class that incourages me and others to connect more via internet. Connecting to the internet can always be fun and you can discover many things that you'd never find in a library book.One example that I like is the inspirational things that are shared, such as this little bunny from the picture above, which would never had come into existence without the connections of the internet and the classes that teach people how to use the internet.

No comments: