Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Reflection of The Year So Far

So far in Intro to Media, I've learned many new fascinating things. Some of these chosen things were learning different types of education people have all across the world, the world we live in today and how Obama is influencing it, how to blog, new news going around the world(new york times) and recently we've been learning how to make and edit videos. Of course it's only been a couple weeks but I've defiantly have learned and worked a lot
Some activities and lessons I'd like to learn is how to edit and add effects to videos since we've recently been working in that area of technology. This class is defiantly improving my tech savvy talent and opened my eyes to the world we're living in. Since every one in this generation is using computers this is defiantly a good class to know whats going on.

No comments: