Thursday, February 3, 2011

BLOG Reflection

I enjoyed this class since the first day of school because this is a small class and everybody is friendly. My experience in this class was great because I learned a lot from this class. I learned to edit and make better videos from this class. I had fun making every videos and editing it for this class. I had fun writing raps for this class but in an educational way. I learned to edit better for movies that I had to do for every projects. I learned to use Garage band and i Movie even better from the special techniques I learned from Ms. V. I learned to be a better editor, better actor, and better performer because before I started this class, I was always nervous performing in front of the camera but from the encouragement and motivation from Ms. Ventura and my classmates, I started doing much better. My favorite memory from this class is when we had to do our own PSA's for the Savings. My favorite project was the making the movie with my classmates as a whole group. for the class. This class made me a better me because it encouraged me not to be nervous in front of the camera no more and it made me a better editor. And it might even help me to be an editor someday for Music Videos or Sports videos as a side job in the future. Thanks Ms.V

No comments: