Monday, February 7, 2011

Cathlyn Raley

My name is Cathlyn Raley and I was born in San Fernando, Philippines I'm half Filipino and half Vietnamese. I came to the United States when I was about 16-18 months old. I came to the US because my father was a US citizen and he lived in the united states. I have only lived in Watertown, MA since the beginning of July 2010. In my free time, if the weather is decent, I love going and getting out of my house, I love shopping and spending time with my family every Sunday going out to eat at restaurants or going to the mall. A few of my interests are: listening to music, watching videos on You tube, being with family and friends, Texting, Shopping, and going on Face book. After I graduate, I plan to attend college to get a degree in teaching. In this video production class, I would like to do a documentary project, I'm not sure what I want to do a document on but hopefully down the road I find something. My opinions about Watertown high school, Since this is my first and last year at the school, I think that it is a really nice school with friendly people. This school made my senior year a little better than I expected. I like coming to school sometimes but the only dislike is that I'm not a morning person and I have to wake up. I don't have a favorite subject this year but if I had to choose it would either be between English or Civics.



No comments: