Friday, April 15, 2011

Inception movie review





In the movie Inception directed by Christopher Nolan Dom Cobb and his partner Author perform an illegal corporate Espionage by entering the subconscious minds of their targets an "extraction job". When Cobb's wife dies he is accused of the murder and must flea the United states leaving behind his two kids. When a client offers Cobb a clean record in the United States in exchange for job he accepts not know the difficulty of an "Inception Job". The relationship between dreams and the human psyche have always been intriguing to me, so when Inception came out I was determined to see the movie. Overall I liked the movie, I thought some of the movie was somewhat confusing at times. To understand the plot you must sit and watch the entirety of the movie. The movie was a little long and I thought the plot could have been told in shorter duration. I watched Inception on my 55 inch LED screen T.V and it was amazing, the amount of detail the design team team took to make a movie as detailed as Inception must of taken thousands of hours. I recommended this movie to people who like science fiction, suspense, and action films. Also the minimum age to watch this movie 13 due to the complexity and content of the movie.







link

1 comment:

Bryon said...

Although your review is the shortest I have read so far, I think it is the most accurate when addressing some of the movies faults. I agree that it can be confusing at times, but I was able to straighten out that confusion by watching a little longer and remembering key points that were part of the explanation before they go into the dream. There are rules and the movies sticks to it’s own rules mostly. I did notice things that I didn’t in the theater when I watched in 1080p HD on my DISH Network receiver. Having an 82” TV with the quality my DISH gives me in HD is a huge advantage since I can sit close and pause or rewind the movie to watch more closely.