Friday, April 1, 2011

Michael Fowlin


I thought that watching Micheal Fowlin preform in our school was an incredible and inspirational experience, that I am glad I witnessed and been part of. I think what made Michael performance so great is that he himself has had a rough life and has had his share of screw ups and mistakes as well as many of us, thus making us able to relate to him in some ways, and the fact that despite everything in his own life that had happened, he was able to come up on stage and teach us all about it through humor. This was inspiring, inspiring because it was the first time that I had ever seen someone who was able to do such a thing, using his own life experience to teach us all something through the power of laughter, that I though made his performance ten times more powerful. Some of the things he has taught me as that many of us as students who've screwed up a whole lot aren't actually bad people, we just don't use our brains like his six year of daughter, and that we need to start doing that. Another important thing that he has taught me is about what we're suppeosed to do and what we need to do, and I though that was also another very powerful and meaningful thing for him to say. There was still more to it than that, but overall Michael Fowlin has taught me alot of meaningful inspirational things on how to be a better person and how to feel better about myself, and I am thankful that I got to see him perform and I hope I get to see him again someday to learn more.

No comments: