Friday, June 18, 2010

Final blog - Steffy


I came into this class half way through the year when they switched my schedule not knowing anyone in here and didn't really know what to expect in this class. I wasn't to sure if I would talk to anyone or make friends but I was wrong, I made friends pretty quick. My weakness in this class was being able to get the work done on time because it's difficult for me to sit in one place for a long time without having to move around or walk around to get my focus back. It was difficult for me the past few days because I was thinking that I was never going to finish the final project because there is still a lot of work to do on it. I wish we used Garage Band more to work on more projects. My final project I didn't get the chance to finish it no matter how much I worked on the project I knew that it was going to take me forever to finish working on it and get it finished on time. I liked the experience of learning how to do new things even though I can't focus on many things at once it was interesting learning about them. I can see myself probably using some of this stuff in the future when I'm in college because I want to do photography and I could use it to make videos of my pictures that I've taken. I liked when you showed us videos and then had us talk about them. I didn't really like the blogging part of it because I'm not really good at writing on my own. I think that if we had talked more in a group it would have been easier to understand things more.

No comments: