Friday, June 18, 2010

My Experience

What to say? What to say? This was my favorite class this semester. This was one of the few classes I looked forward to going to. One of the few classes I tried getting to on time. This class kept you interested and for me, awake. We would always be doing something different. We would we talk about different things everyday. The oil spill, NYC bomber, the bombers in watertown,etc.

Things that have influenced me:

resident-evil-logo.jpg



metal_gear_solid_logo_ps3.jpg



darksiders-forces-of-heaven-and-hell.jpg



korn.png




disturbed_02.jpg




slipknot5.jpg




Godsmack.jpg




Cannibal-Corpse.jpg


Cannibal Corpse I started listening to them not too long ago but their awesome.

Eviseration Plague Warning! If you can't stand loud music...well turn the volume down a little and listen anyway.


Randy_Orton_08_Cropped.jpg


Randy Orton A man that will do anything to get what he wants.

See here happens at the 0:20 mark

And here happens about every five seconds can't miss it.



Look at how focused he gets usually he doesn't get interrupted (that kick) and the two things go together

Shawn-Michaels-shawn-michaels-2893647-304-389.jpg



One of my favorite moves happens in the beginning



My super favorite person below

Jeff-Hardy-drug-addict-arrested-2009.jpg


Jeff Hardy my biggest influence. he never gives up and follows his dreams. I think of him when things are turning bad around me.



More high flier miles! he broke his neck doing it from that high

Everyone in this class I hope to see again next year. Everybody was different and brought something unique to the table. Joe, sometimes unsure of himself, he always works hard. Me and Steffy with our varying styles of metal. Jesse with his rap. Ana, kinda quiet but friendly. Marinae, always happy and cheery.

I learned a lot in this class. I learned to how to use garage band and final cut. So if I get a Mac I won't be completely lost. I wish we could have done more videos. It allows put out our creativity and part of ourselves. This class had a great curriculum, there isn't anything I would change.

I enjoyed doing the final project. I wish we could have done more like it. It allowed me to show part of myself and the things I like. I was able to show off some of my creativity and some of things going on in my head. It a allowed me to vent some of my emotions. If I had this class again I would like to do more videos and things similar to them.

Taking what I learned here I could show other people how to work garageband and final cut on their macs. I could also show them how to make their own videos.

Ms. V is a great teacher. She is really nice and cares about her students. She will talk to them and get to know them personally. Sometimes even talk over personal problems in their lives.

Her teaching style is great. She lets people be themselves, open and through that, work better without any kind of hindrance.

No comments: