Friday, June 18, 2010

Final project




I've had lots of fun these two last semesters in this media class, I can't believe its over now. I've learned a lot of new things things that I didn't even know about before. Such as this website Blogger, where I learned how to write blogs. I think that I would probably use this website in the future. Another thing I learned in your class was Final cut Express, I had never used it before or knew how to use it, and now thanks to this class I do. In this class I also felt like a knew more about what was going on in the world. What I'm trying to say is every day that I would walk into this room you had a new story to tell us about something that was going on. Like one day it was the oil spill on the gulf of Mexico, the bomb in a car in New York, or even the bombs that were in Watertown and etc.
In your class I learned a lot about my strengths and weakness. I figured out that writing is one of my weaknesses and that I have to get better at it. In the other hand I figured out that I can be very creative when I try. In your class one thing I wish we could have done more of would be doing more recordings in garage band, I really enjoyed working with that. Another thing I wish we did more of would be recording, I really enjoyed recording the wolf-man movie in the beginning of the semester. I wish that we had a chance to have used the recording studio more often.
I really enjoyed working our final project, but sometimes I would start to get a little frustrated because I couldn't always find the pictures that I wanted. It was a good experience for me though, I had never done anything like that before and I learned a lot too. I hope that we could do projects more like this one in the future if I happen to have this class again. Well we never really know what were going to do in the future and with the future always fuller of electronics. I think its very likely for me to use all the things I learned in this class again someday. A skill that I learned that I think is very useful would be blogging, because I have a feeling that someday I will have to us it again.
Well I had no problems with your teaching skills I actually liked them. I think its cool how your a young teacher who doesn't get mad really quickly, and who talks a lot. Since you are also young you understand us. I also like it how you are that teachers who your students can come to and talk to and you can give very good advices. Well right now I don't remember anything that I didn't like and if I were a teacher I would not have thought this class any different.

No comments: