Friday, June 18, 2010

Saying goodbye to media:( BY: Damon Michael Torell Weiser.

Looking at this last project from beginning to end I am very happy with what has come out of it, but I still think about things that I would change about what I did to the project in these last couple months.

I think the assignment that I enjoyed the most was the Frontline programs. In this project we got to choose a Frontline program to watch. Some of us watched it in class, other finished at home. What we did was watch the most interesting t us, and then we blogged about it after.
Looking back on this year, and the blog, I can see lots of things that I had fun with. Learning was a big part of my experience in this media class. I learned how
to work Garage Band, and Final cut HD. These two programs have also taught me a lot, and they are fun to work with. In Garage band I learned how to import, export, create tracks, and edit a final piece. Moving on to Final Cut HD I learned how to further edit my piece by adding Pictures, videos, and text blocks.

I liked our final project a lot, I think it was a good idea, and the outcome of th
e project would really reflect on who we are. I liked the script writing part of the project, it really made the class dip into our creative side, and project that onto the script. I think the persons project that i enjoyed the most out of all the projects that we have worked on is Joseph Markarians project. Seeing the script in the beginning, and then seeing it on the screen in the end was really cool. I thought it was very funny. I can see myself using these programs in the future for professional reasons. Maybe if I were working at a company I could use the thing I learned from media class to make an advertisement or and animated logo.
I liked learning from you Ms.V this class was different than i expected it to be, bu
t I liked everything that we did. I liked the way that we connected through the projects that you out together. I feel you made the class connect through the projects by having us get very personal, and in depth. These things made the class interesting and more understanding of each other. So all together I feel that i not only learned a lot in this semester, but i can take a lot of what i did home and show off. Thank you for a great semester! I hope to learn more next year. Goodbye I had lots of fun. Damon Michael Torell Weiser.

No comments: