Monday, January 24, 2011

My Favorite Editor


My favorite editor is E.B. White, the reason why he is my favorite editor is because he has made fantastic books like Charlotte's Web and Stuart Little. Those are really good books and movies he makes the viewers have an interest in them. E.B White was born in Mt. Vernon New York. He served in the army before heading to college, the college he went to was Cornell. His first published article was a New Yorker magazine in 1925. My favorite film is Ace Ventura When Nature Calls but E.B White is not the editor of this film. I think editing is important to film making cause you can fix mistakes and errors in a movie or a book. I wouldn't want to be an editor because I think I'd mess up a lot making a film or book so that would mean I would have to spend a lot of time editing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1a4Yn_F7qg

No comments: