Thursday, April 1, 2010

The 84 percent that don't smoke video





In media class we are looking at some videos at the 84. The 84 is about 84% of teenagers that don't smoke. Here are some good and some bad videos.

My second favorite video is The 86.

I really enjoyed this video because it had a lot of people involved. It was kind of an interview, you saw teenagers telling us reasons on why not to smoke. You saw that there are teenagers out there that don't smoke and that actually care about their health. I liked the whole idea of a lot of people being involved, and the fact that they asked 86 people made it more interesting and accurate.

My third choice is How Far Would You Go
This video really made me laugh. To see how much a real friend would go through so that you could have a healthier like was very cool. I was laughing when the girl jumped the smoker as it being a reality call saying : what are you doing with your life!

The worse one that i found was Together We Can Make a Difference
I really didn't like this video. It didn't grab my attention in any way and it just made me want to change the video. The information was accurate and all but the acting and the scene in which they did it in was just plain boring.

1 comment:

Ms.Ventura said...

Nice job! You have presented a nicely laid out and descriptive blog. Keep up the good work.