Thursday, April 1, 2010






In my media class we were watching some videos at the84.org on why we should not smoke. This video above is one of the videos I most enjoyed, mostly because its not really boring, and it also catches your attention very quickly and its also very funny. Another video I liked as well was one called  hello my name is reality, I really liked this video because its really realistic. It's also very sad as the girl talks about her mom who has recently died from lung cancer of smoking and how she misses her mom so much and now she knows that from her experiences with her mom she wouldn't smoke so she can have a longer,  healthier   and  happier life. My third favorite video was one called basketball smokers I liked this video because it was also very realistic and it really shows how people change from before they start smoking to after and how it affects them in sports. A video I didn't is a video called tobacco does that I thought it was bad because it didn't make even sense and it just was messy, and they didn't even give good information on why not to smoke. 

No comments: