Monday, January 4, 2010

2010

I didn't really use media over my vacation. I just spent a lot of time with my family. On New Years Eve I went to church. On New Years Day I went to my Uncle's house in New Hampshire for a New Years lunch. On Saturday I went to my other Uncle's house in Worcester for my cousin's birthday and came back home yesterday afternoon. It was overall a calm vacation.






Five New Years resolutions that I have...                Three things I am grateful for...
1. Figure out what I'm going to do after High School.       1. Being alive.
2. Get a job.                                                                               2. My loving and caring family.
3. Start to workout.                                                                  3. Finally graduating in 5 months.
4. Think of more resolutions.
5. Put t he resolutions into action.

No comments: