Monday, January 4, 2010

Winter Break


In my life, I'm grateful for my grandparents, my job, and my friends.  My grandparents are the sweetest old people, and they do a lot for me.  My job (at Chicken Express) allows me to live a comfortable lifestyle and pay for my phone and the gym.  And also, my friends are my life. They help me make important decisions, and we always have a great time.
My New Year's Resolutions are:
1. Positive attitude. 
2. Figure out a way to get back to California.
3. Be nicer to Joe.
4. Grow out my nails.
5. Recycle, walk and bike, less paper.
Media as a whole didn't really affect the connection I have with my family. They're still the same people to me, although when my cousins came over, a few days after Christmas, we all sat around and watched Inglorious Bastards. On New Year's, at a party, a bunch of us watched Jersey Shore and fist pumped like champs.
My winter break was pretty good. I hung out in Harvard Square with my friend Trey a lot. I went shopping in the city, drank way too much Starbucks, and caught Dan White stalking me six times. Also, I tanned and went to the gym. Other than that, I just chilled at home on facebook and worked on College apps. Overall it was a productive break.

1 comment:

Vanessa Mervin said...

I love Jersey Shore too.