Monday, January 4, 2010

Matt's New Year's Post


Three things I am grateful for:
1) The two pairs of sweatpants I got for Christmas (I never have to look decent again!)
2) Music
3) The new decade!

My New Year's Resolutions:
1) Watch every episode of House (again)
2) Continue to be slightly above average in all aspects of life
3) Eat better
4) Not hate any of my classes in college
5) Follow through with all of my resolutions

Media played absolutely no role in bringing my family together, seeing how the only family-ness I took part in this year was the gathering of my extended family at my grandparents' house on Christmas. Come to think of it, it didn't really separate us much either, so media didn't play much of a role in terms of family for me this Christmas. I will say that the men in the family watched the NBA games on Christmas, so that's probably the best example I can think of.

No comments: