Monday, January 4, 2010

Melissa's Vacation


Three things I am grateful for is My family, my health and My friends. It's pretty original but I'm very grateful for them.

5 New Years resolutions I have are..
- Pay attention into living my life to the fullest instead of worrying about the little things in life, (girls who talk behind you back, boys being rude) basically any typical girl problems i shouldn't get to upset over. 
- Make wiser decisions. In other words, think before doing something stupid that I might end up regretting 
- Getting a major tan during my trip to Florida in March! 
- Studying harder to achieve the most I can for the rest of my Freshman Year.
- Eat more healthier( even if that means cutting down on Coffee Ice cream. Definition of Amazing)


 Media played a role in my vacation. Hanging out with my friend loriana at her house.  Jake Roche ( Her little brother's friend) has a huge backround on media and showing videos. How ironic , I needed to make a video for this class. Jake being at Loriana's house made it so much easier for me because he helped me alot. Every shot i asked him to preform he knew exactly how to shoot it. I had a lot of fun making the video so I'm happy i got to use media during my vacation!


My extended family who live in New York , usually come down to Boston for New Years. For some reason that didn't end up going through for this year. Instead they came down on Christmas. Which was good because i still go to seem them in 2009.I called her during New Years , so i was still able to contact her.
Add Image

No comments: