Monday, January 4, 2010

Dan's Back From Vacation Blog

I am grateful for:

  1. My dad feeling better. He got Kidney Stones on Christmas eve and it was really bad but I'm glad he's better now
  2. My big sister who I got to spend a lot of time with this vacation
  3. My friends
My New Years Resolutions:
  1. Not to procrastinate, especially on STP
  2. Exercise more 
  3. Read more 
  4. Actually do my Italian work which I've been putting off for like a month 
  5. Spend more time with my family 


TV and media played a big role in my vacation. I watched a ton of tv which separated me from my family because I was watching shows that they don't care about but which I obsess over. I also went to three movies: Avatar, Sherlock Holmes, and It's Complicated. It's Complicated brought me closer to my family because they forced me to go with them. The other two movies brought me closer to my friends because I went with a bunch of them to both. 

My vacation was pretty good overall except that I spent a ton of it reading my STP books and finishing all my college apps. I had a really good New Years and an ok Christmas.