Monday, January 4, 2010

2010

3 Things you are grateful for:
  1. I am grateful for my family.
  2. I am grateful for my friends.
  3. I am grateful to be living in a country where I am safe and have privileges that some kids don't have in other countries.
5 New Year resolutions:
  1. Don't eat junk food (such as chips, french fries, soda).  
  2. Study harder to get better grades in school.
  3. Have a positive attitude.
  4. Spend more time with family and friends.
  5. Learn how to use technology better.
Media/ TV/ internet played a small role in my vacation. Some ways are:
  • I e-mailed family who we couldn't see over the holidays. 
  • I wished my friends "Happy New Year" on facebook.
  • I worked on my Intro to Media class project by making a video over the weekend. 
 

No comments: