Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Editing Experience

I haven't had much experience in video editing, since I'm not very good at using technology. Whenever I film things it's shaky because my hands shake almost constantly. Still, there are ways to handle that, like 'pods' and other stands for cameras. I was mostly fine through most of the editing, except for when iMovie started to glitch and showing the wrong image at the wrong time, with the correct effects, or suddenly shutting down. Then there was the annoying sound my computer made whenever I started it up. I still think the announcements are coming on whenever I turn the power on. I get frustrated with glitches, especially since I'm pretty much technologically incompetent and can't fix them. I'm less likely to smack a nice, shiny, new computer then I am to smack an older, tougher one, but I occasionally come very close. They extent of my technological enterprise is some very awesome (in my opinion) slide shows. I'm not too effective at dramatic film-making, and even GarageBand gave me trouble. I do think I make some excellent plot-outlines and plans, however.

No comments: