Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Editing Experience


I'm finally done with my first video and it was a great experience for me. This very first video is my first project for Video Production class. I'm proud of myself for making my own video and I feel really good. Even though this isn't my very first video technically because I made my first video last year with my English class, which was a great experience by the way. But the difference between last year and this year that last year I needed help from teachers for editing whereas this year I did it all by myself. Just making a video isn't enough, you have to make it really good plus you have to feel it that it's good. I had a lot of fun making my own first video and I learned a lot from it. I learned to put better music on my video, put special effects, and how to download a video from a certain website and then export it to iMovie. Also making your own music from the Garageband and then importing to iMovie. iMovie is a great application or a program that helps people make a simple video for the beginners. I had a lot of fun making a video with iMovie and had great experiences with making my very first video.

No comments: