Sunday, September 27, 2009

My Reflections Blog

I've really been enjoying Intro to Media so far. I've learned a lot about blogging and the importance of education as well as begun to refresh my memory about the intricacies of Final Cut. I love learning about making and editing videos and I also like how we always seem to do something different each class. One of the best parts about the class are the really interesting videos that Ms. Ventura has been showing us about mass communication. I'm really looking forward to when we start learning more about podcasts because I listen to about 8 different podcasts pretty regularly and have always been thinking about making one myself. Finally, I just wanted to say that I agree with Olivia, that it'd be fun to see more videos that past classes have made.

No comments: