Sunday, September 27, 2009

My Personal Blog!

I've learned a lot so far in this Intro to Media class taught by Ms.Ventura! We not only learn about how to use computers to create and edit videos as well as also learning about how important education is and about different cultures. I've enjoyed that we are learning different topics while we are working on videos like how we learned so much about the importance of education because we are doing a project on Obama's speech. This way we are learning how to make videos and about what we want to put in our videos.I would like to see more of the videos that past classes have created, to see the different techniques that they used in their videos. Other than that though I think that this class has a good majority of activities to do so that we aren't always doing the same thing all day everyday. It's been fun learning about how to do different things using computers!

No comments: