Sunday, September 27, 2009

Mass Communications Reflection








So far in our Media class I have learned many useful techniques for creating movies. I learned how to blog about my thoughts and ideas and how to edit video clips together. The one thing I like most about this learning process is working hands on and really getting a feel of what its like to work with media. I like being able to be as unique as possible and using technology as apart of our learning really makes it more interesting. One thing that I would like to experience more in this class is editing techniques. I enjoy this part of class because it teaches you things you wouldn't be able to figure out on your own. Editing is interesting, fun, and a cool way to express you style. I'm looking forward to the rest of our projects coming up and cant wait to learn new things in Media!
-Julia M. Patsios

No comments: