Monday, September 28, 2009

My Reflection Towards Media Class


Media class is very fun. We get to learn about a lot of different types of education. I'm glad we get to film and edit videos, because I really like doing that. I hope as the weeks/months pass by, I'll learn how to better at it. I really can't wait until we learn about how the music industry is practically dieing. I don't if it's because I already know some things that Ms. Ventura is teaching, but the class seems to slow. I understand that everyone in the class is new to this, but it makes me wonder how it's going to be for me taking the Video class next semester because I don't want to ahead of other people learning something I already learned.
My favorite thing that we watched so far was the Japanese music video that had a lot of people interacting and making one the the coolest music videos I've ever seen. (I secretly have the song stuck in my head until this day)


This video is has really cool footage. It's a music video of a band called A Cursive Memory and it's full of paparazzi videos and they green-screened themselves  into it.



No comments: