Thursday, December 9, 2010

TECHNOLOGY Respone

Technology Time-OUT Response

1. New Media Literacy is made for people to analyze, evaluate, and create messages in a wide variety of media modes, genres, and other forms.
2. Yes, I think teachers should teach about new media and there different uses by demonstrating how to use it in proper way. If t
eachers teach about new media kids will use in a good way, if teachers don't show the right way kids will misuse it.
3. If I was a teacher I'll teach kids about media and what is the right way to use it. I would teach them the limitation of them. Like when or when not to use it.
4. Media really doesn't effect my non-school life. I
don't really misuse media, all I do is play some games.
5. I think I wouldn't use any of these ideas to unplug media usage in my life. First reason is because I am a master of my own mind and second media is not really plugged in my life.

1 comment:

Ms.Ventura said...

Nice response Raj. It seems that you have some control of your own media usage and awareness of the use.
You should have included a link to where you retrieved the definition about New Media Literacy.
Otherwise, Good.