Monday, November 29, 2010

Turkey Day Mirror Response
I really agreed how misuse of media have rotten kids brain. I thought this article was pretty cool . Use of media in my life is not a lot, because i don't like to text or call people that much. I don't go on facebook a lot either. I think Media is not bad at all, actually Media is really important and helpful. But if used in a proper way. It all depends on the way we use it, Yeah if you are on it for 18 hours a day, you definatley are going to have some issues with your life. Media is realated to our homework we are doing because it comes from web site we look through. The information we get all comes globally from different countries, states, cities.

2 comments:

Evan Rose said...

I agree with you and also think that overall media is a good thing but over use can indeed mess up your life. I do not use that much media either but I know some people that do and I see what it has done to them and they are always checking Facebook or texting and it is really annoying.

Ms.Ventura said...

OK +
Raj, you have some grammar issues, especially around
capitalization. However, you did provide interesting insights into media use.
You didn't include a picture or a link and you failed to use specific examples from the article.p
Please follow the directions for next time.
Ms. V